- [Scene: Ship's Cockpit. Fry and Leela are standing in front of the couch looking out of the windscreen into open space.]
Leela: What do you think of the view Fry?
Fry: It really puts things in perspective. I mean, from up here an entire world can seem utterly insignificant.
- [A small planet splats onto the windscreen like a fly onto a car. Leela presses a button and the windscreen wiper cleans it off.]
- [Opening Credits. Caption: Featuring Gratuitous Alien Nudity.]
- [Scene: Madison Cube Garden: Stand. The crew are sat watching what could be a baseball game...]
Bender: Hey nice seats! We're close enough so when you knock a player down with a beer bottle, he stays down!
Farnsworth: Baseball?? God forbid!
- [A player hits the ball. Fry jumps up cheering.]
- [The ball springs back, a player catches it, flies through the air and hits a base.]
- [Another hit. A player jumps to catch the ball but misses it and is caught by Bender.]
- [He hands the kid the player.]
- [Scene: Madison Cube Garden: Corridor. Zoidberg comes out of the Gents and walks to a food stand.]
Zoidberg: I'd like a jumbo squidlog please.
- [Cut to: Madison Cube Garden: Stand. Zoidberg is back with the group eating a hot dog]
- [Bender pops then takes a large tub of popcorn out of his chest cavity.]
- [He pumps his antenna.]
- [Farnsworth suddenly leans forward, clutching his chest.]
- [He takes his pager out of his lab coat and turns it on. A holographic image of Hermes appears in front of him.]
Hermes: [on pager] : This is Hermes. A package just came in. Everyone is to return to the office immediately. [The crew grumble. A pigeon lands next to Hermes' image.] Get away you filthy bird! Shoo! Professor turn me off quick!
- [Scene: Planet Express: Meeting Room. The crew are around the big table.]
- [Enter Farnsworth.]
- [Scene: Ship's Cockpit. The ship is approaching Chapek 9.]
- [The ship hovers above the surface of Chapek 9. The cargo bay doors open.]
- [Scene: Ship's Cargo Bay.]
- [He steps on the winch and Leela lowers it to the ground.]
- [Scene: Ship's Cockpit. Leela and Fry have decorated it with banners, paper people and beers.]
- [The phone thing beeps.]
- [Leela answers the call. Bender's face appears on the screen.]
- [He is dragged off into the darkness. The phone cuts out.]
- [Scene: Ship's Cargo Bay. Fry and Leela are dressing up in boxes and things.]
- [He sort of dances like a robot.]
- [She dances like a robot.]
- [Cut to: Chapek 9 surface. Fry and Leela lower themselves to the surface on the winch and come face to face with a huge robot complex.]
- [They reach the gates of the complex but are stopped by two huge robot guards.]
- [Fry and Leela whisper to each other about the answer.]
- [The Robot Guards fold up and move to the side. Fry and Leela enter the complex.]
- [Cut to: Robot Complex. Fry and Leela walk down an empty corridor.]
- [Time Lapse. A robot construction worker is giving directions to a robot crane which is building a Tetris wall.]
- [She shows him a picture of Bender as a magician.]
- [Fry does. A robot approaches Fry.]
- [The robot zooms away and churns up dust. Leela sneezes. The robot turns around and growls. Leela kicks it over and she and Fry run off. An anti-human patrol van comes and picks up the robot.]
- [They run into a cinema (Now Showing: )]
- [Scene: Auditorium. The movie showing is similar to the popular horror movies of the 1950's complete with all-American college boy and his beautiful yet naive girlfriend. They are of course robots!]
- [A human - actually a robot actor wearing a human costume - appears out of some bushes.]
- [It opens itself up revealing human organs.]
- [She moves the 3D glasses back and forth over her eye.]
- [In the movie the human stumbles around, breathes fire and finally collapses. It has an arrow in its back. Wendy and a Robot General approach it.]
- [He chuckles.]
- [He points into the camera at the audience. They scream.]
- [Scene: Outside Cinema. The movie has ended and the robots are filing out.]
- [A loud fanfare.]
- [The robots all take out weapons of different sorts and file off in the same direction. Fry and Leela follow.]
- [She is talking to a robot that looks like Fry disguised as a robot!]
- [The robots congregate around a platform.]
- [Bender emerges from the shadows and stands at the microphone.]
- [Time Lapse.]
- [The crowd cheers.]
- [He pulls the string]
- [Robots rush off with clubs and start to hit bushes and look under rocks.]
- [Cut to: Bracken]
- [Bender sees a building.]
- [Scene: Porno library. Bender is looking at robot porn - circuit diagrams!]
- [An awkward silence as Fry regrets what he is about to say]
- [Bender grabs Fry and Leela.]
- [Scene: Robot Hall of Justice. Fry and Leela are in a cage. The judge is a Mac.]
Judge: Thank you Prosecuter, I will now consider the evidence
- [He begins to consider. A blue bar moves across his screen.]
- [The Judge stops considering. A prompt box shows up on his screen: Sorry A System Error Occured [Restart] The court gasps in shock.]
- [The court cheers.]
- [The clerk pulls a lever and Fry and Leela fall through the floor.]
- [Cut to: Room. It is pitch black. The sounds of Fry and Leela hitting the floor sounds.]
- [The lights come on. Fry is upside down. They are sat before 5 tall robots.]
Blue Elder: We are the robot elders.
Orange Elder: Silence! Bring in Bender.
- [The doors open. Enter Bender.]
Yellow Elder: Silence! That was just a show for the public. We are the true rulers of this planet, hand carved from meteorites by the Robot Founders, four centuries ago.
Green Elder: Silence! I concur!
Elders: Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it! Do it!
Lime Elder: Duh, that's for sure.
- [They form a line and things come out of their arms. They move towards Fry, Leela and Bender who back away. Fry suddenly leaps forward.]
- [The crew sneak away.]
- [Scene: Chapek 9 surface. Outside the Robot Complex, Fry, Leela and Bender run towards the winch with hundreds of robots chasing them. They jump onto it and Leela presses the button.]
- [He hands the parcel to a robot. It loses its balance and falls, along with the rest of the robots. The parcel bursts open.]
- [Cut to: Ship's cockpit. The ship speeds out of orbit of Chapek 9. Bender sees the decorations.]
- [There are several shots of the crew taking photos.]
- [Closing Credits.]